Ongoing accounting for companies with up to $200,000 in monthly expenses and/or income.
Are you ready to focus on your business and let someone else take on the burden of your tax and accounting compliance?
It pays to do it right from the right start. We created our Thriving package for startups with up to $200,000 in gross monthly expenses & income at a critical stage of growth, where monitoring income and expenses while maximizing cashflow and runway are crucial. This plan provides you with a dedicated bookkeeper, quarterly reviews and unlimited tax consultations, to help you plan your growth and optimize your tax situation. We also make sure all tax obligations are met, year over year.
This package is designed to optimize financial reporting while you scale – to keep you ready for the next fundraising round. This provides bookkeeping using US GAAP and tax standards for a very active subsidiary of a foreign company operating in the US or a US company and one foreign subsidiary for US tax.
• We can support accrual or cash-based accounting with this package, this also provides for conversion of foreign subsidiary books and year-end reports to conform US tax needs.
• Includes complex US tax returns such as a US corporate tax return (1120) containing a Form 5471 informational return of a foreign corporation, or a Foreign Owned Disregarded Entity tax return (1120 and 5472) plus either an 1040NR for an individual non-US owner, or form 1120F return for a foreign parent company, including protective returns or returns to claim a treaty-position.
• Includes up to 5 foreign accounts included on Form 8938 and FBAR. Cash or accrual basis accounting, includes allocations for transfers between related companies, support for breaking out income into US and foreign buckets for FDII, and unlimited consultation calls.
• We start with a consultation call to assess your particular needs and accounts, to create a custom chart of accounts based on your specific details.
• We set up your accounting tech stack for bookkeeping, payroll, expense management, invoicing, and recurring payments right from the beginning and have everything on a schedule, automatically.
• We deliver easy-to-read Financial Reports & Statements balanced monthly by the middle of the next month on a cash or accrual basis.
At Cleer Tax, we build lasting relationships that follow you from seed to expansion. Our flexible model is designed to respond to your evolving needs throughout your startup’s journey.
For over half a decade, GBS has helped entrepreneurs take care of their books and taxes.
Thousands of startups, small, and growing businesses choose GBS as their trusted financial partner.
Teams from all over the world have used our next-gen accounting services to accelerate growth.
Our tax pros can assist C-Corps, S-Corps, and LLCs incorporated in states across the US.
We’ve created this handy widget to keep track of important business tax deadlines for your startup that you can automatically add to your calendar.
Tax Payment Dates